Customer Service Advisor
- Job Reference: 10511
- Date Posted: 5 May 2017
- Recruiter: eRecruitSmart
- Website: http://www.erecruitsmart.co.uk/
- Location: Yeovil
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales, Service, Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s team based in Yeovil, Somerset.
Our client is one of the UKs leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the insurer and fleet sectors from eight locations within the South West and Home Counties region. Their aim is to be the repairer of choice, where customers enjoy consistently high levels of service.
The Role of Customer Service Advisor
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a hands-on role in a busy bodyshop environment with specific responsibility for providing a prompt claims handling service with timely and accurate information on claims procedures to our client’s customers on the telephone.
Your duties will also include:
• Providing a friendly and professional meet and greet service
• Maximise site performance by adopting up-selling techniques to deliver additional services
• Dealing with repair bookings
• Acting as the ‘public face’ of the company
• Answering telephone calls promptly in a polite and professional manner
• Processing claims entry and documentation within Service Level guidelines
• Using in-house systems to complete daily claims admin duties
• Updating clients and work providers on claims/repair progress
• Scanning claims documentation on to the system
• Ensuring security and data protection policies are upheld
To be successful in your application to this Customer Service Advisor role, you will need to have / be:
* At least one years’ experience within a similar customer-facing role
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work comfortably with customers/insurers at all levels
* Strong verbal communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
* Good attention to detail and high standards of presentation
* Good planning, prioritising and organisational skills
* The ability to juggle several tasks at once whilst delivering an excellent customer experience
* Proactive with an energetic approach to work
* A tenacious and resilient personality
* Willing to participate in team activities and work with others
* Proficient in MS office and computer literate
* Full UK driving license (advantageous as you may be required to move or drive motor vehicles)
Hours and Rewards
As Customer Service Advisor, you will work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30 pm and 1 out of 3 Saturdays on a rota from 8am to 12pm. There is a salary on offer of up to £24,000 depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!