Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Technician/Mechanic Required in Shrewsbury.
Salary: Up to £21,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Technician/Mechanic Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Shrewsbury
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy, successful Aftersales Team based in Shrewsbury.
• Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models.
• Carry out PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers’ standards.
• Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles.
• To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times.
• To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards.
• Ensure all work is carried out to high/manufacturers’ standards.
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent.
Being an MOT tester isn't essential, but desirable, however this would be an advantage.
Working hours: This is a full time permanent role - Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00pm, plus Saturday morning rota 8.30-12.30pm.
Salary will be completely dependent on experience as well as an achievable bonus system.
Motor Trade experience required.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J72351, Technician, Shrewsbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.