Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Manager required in Leicester.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Manager for Main Car Dealer - Leicester
Our client requires an automotive Sales Manager for a well-established Main Car Dealership in Leicester.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in a sales management role within a Main Dealership within the automotive industry.
• Demonstrate strong control with the sales process and stock.
• Recognition of need deliver highest standards of CSI.
• Being responsible for training and motivating a team of Sales Executives in a hands on style.
• Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets.
• Consistently monitoring and encouraging the team.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures.
• Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness.
• Able to motivate, have an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, as this position offers excellent package and benefits.
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade sales management experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J72215, Sales Manager, Leicester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.