Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Car Sales Executive Required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £14,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Executive For Prestige Main Dealer - Southampton
Automotive Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Prestige Main Dealership in Southampton.
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer requires an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their team in a busy automotive environment in Southampton. This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. As a Car Sales Executive you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
• Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
• Arranging test drives.
• Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
• Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
• Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
• Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers’ databases.
• Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals.
• Updating stock lists.
• Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information.
You will have an innate passion for car sales and the product being sold. You will also have an impressive product knowledge and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer satisfaction. The ability to work well within a team is a must to ensure the Dealership runs smoothly.
In return a competitive salary will be offered with a basic of up to £14,000 and OTE of up to £45,000 and a company car.
45 hour working week with weekend rota.
Our client would welcome candidates who have worked in a target driven sales environment with the drive to achieve sales targets, preferably from within the automotive industry
If this vacancy is of interest to you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J72914, Car Sales Executive, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright