Porsche is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced vehicle Sales Executive for their prestigious Mayfair car dealership.
Please note; you must have recent car sales experience and full valid UK driving licence to apply for this role.
The Role of Car Sales Executive
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, as an experienced Car Sales Executive you will sell cars and the associated options and products, whilst delivering an unsurpassed customer experience by consistently meeting customer’s expectations.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Executive
• Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
• Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
• Follow the Porsche sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
• Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
• Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
• Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
• Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
• Achieve Porsche Sales Executive accreditation.
Accountabilities as Car Sales Executive
• To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
• Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
• Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
• Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
• Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
• Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
For the role of Car Sales Executive there is a salary on offer of £25,000 per annum with an ote of up to £65,000 plus a VWG vehicle along with benefits including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, car, motor, showroom dealership, sales, executive,