Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Controller Required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New/Used Car Sales Controller for Franchise Approved Car Dealer - Gloucester
Our client, a franchise approved car dealer in the Gloucester region is currently looking to recruit a professional and dynamic New/Used Car Sales Controller to join their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and responsible for a team of five New/Used Car Sales Executives, your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing enquiry & lead management, sales process, customer experience & sales optimization of value added products including, finance, insurance, warranty, accessories & service plans.
• Ensuring that all enquiries related to the Sales Department are being treated properly and quickly.
• Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the Sales Department and determining the training requirements. Coach accordingly.
• Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discontentment without compromising success of Our Client.
• Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to Our Client.
• Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget.
• Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met.
• Ensuring that all workers are dedicated to the revenue values and concepts to be able to maintain an excellent revenue environment in the office.
In order to be eligible for the role our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a good coach.
• Must have strong and stable main dealership experience as a Senior Car Sales Executive, Sales Controller, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities.
• Analytical & ability to plan.
• Great business acumen & be pro-active.
• Must have an appetite for generating sales.
• Build good relationships with key stakeholders e.g. manufacturers & finance houses.
For your hard work our client is offering…
• Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
• Uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of £40,000+ per annum.
• Use of a company car.
• 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Full manufacturer approved training/development.
• Fantastic long term career prospects with an established brand and local business.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J72208, Sales Controller, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.