Experienced Bodyshop General Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30-£35k with OTE £70k
My client, a very successful accident and repair site is seeking for a General Manager to lead the team to new highs and break records!
You will need to have extensive experience as a manager for a Bodyshop currently to be considered.
About the role:
• Achieve maximum sales of labour, parts, paint & materials by continuously looking for ways to increase business coming into the Bodyshop.
• Work closely with the General Manager to develop a marketing plan to increase the volume of work whilst also developing the Paint & Body Centre reputation for quality and excellence in the local area.
• Look to develop competitive price structure for the department reviewing labour rates, fleet discounts and parts.
• Monitor and control stock levels, assets and all financial transactions
• Ensure that the Paint & Body Centre achieves budget by reviewing accounts and daily operating controls
• Keep a close eye on expenses to stay within budget and adjust budget to allocate resources in a cost-effective manner while remaining within budgetary guidelines
• Achieve profit objectives within a specific time frame to ensure a budgeted return on investment
• Establish relationships with credit accounts, insurance companies and customers so that necessary repairs can be authorised
• Achieve and strive to exceed all targets through an efficient Paint & Body Centre operation
• Monitor progress in achieving departmental goals in the areas of service and profitability
• Monitor productivity performance by individual technician
• Identify opportunities to reduce costs
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• To have experience running / managing a Bodyshop environment
• To have a full understanding of Bodyshop processes, along with good cost control and revenue generation
• To represent the brand with third-party companies in a professional manner
For more information about this role, please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote ref PRS13769
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Leeds | West Yorkshire | ARC | Accident Repair | Bodyshop Manager | Quality Control | Workshop | Bodyshop