Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Guildford.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £34,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller Required for Car Main Dealership - Guildford
Automotive Workshop Controller Required for Main Car Dealer in Guildford!
Our Client a Main Car Dealership in the Guildford area is currently looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller to run their workshop. Previous experience as a workshop controller is desirable however not essential.
Your main day to day duties will be:
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, workshop, facilities and equipment.
- To determine priorities and allocate work to the workshop staff.
-To monitor work progress and pursue as necessary.
- To ensure that all allocated sales work is completed the day it is requested.
- To ensure service and repair times are met in accordance with the times allocated by the Service Advisors.
- To operate the Computerised Workshop Management to aid the following tasks: Creation and updating of job cards; Controlling the allocated start and completion times of customer jobs, ensuring that they are met; Allocating the sales work into the diary daily.
- To ensure that the workshop diary is printed and the jobs are allocated to each Technician at the end of each day ready the work the next day,
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in the absence of Workshop staff and advise the Service Manager if this cannot be achieved.
- To communicate with external repair agencies as necessary.
- To record all times and attendance hours and liaise with the Service Manager.
- To ensure all work is carried out within a realistic time.
- To liaise with the Parts or Service Manager on issues affecting availability of parts and to take responsibility for ensuring the parts are ordered.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and Saturday's 08:30 – 12:30 on a rota basis. The salary is experience dependable at around £28,000 Basic + additional bonus.
This vacancy is based in Guildford and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced Workshop Controllers.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Main Car Dealership Jobs in Guildford, please contact Martin from Perfect Placement.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting Ref: J71363, Workshop Controller, Guildford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.