Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller required in Bury St. Edmunds.
Salary: Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller Required For Automotive Fast Fit Centre - Bury St. Edmunds
A rare and not to miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Workshop Controller within our client’s Fast Fit Centre Service Department in Bury St. Edmunds.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delegating workloads to the Technicians in the workshop
• Supervising Technicians working in workshop bays
• Extensive liaison with the Service Department to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to the Dealerships standard
• Liaising with and assisting Technicians
• Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department
• Ensuring WIP’s deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner
• Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work
• Adhering to company’s Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace
You will need to be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise and maximise. The ideal candidate will be confident in a busy Service Department with good knowledge of warranty procedures, the ability to control staff and obtain high output of sales, first time fix and customer satisfaction.
This position will best suit an experienced Workshop Controller looking for a new challenging direction in their career.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary up to £27,000 per annum with an additional annual bonus potential taking your earnings to £27,500, manufacturer training, and fantastic long term career prospects with an established brand and business.
If you are seeking a new exciting opportunity, apply now!!
To apply please send your CV to Danielle Axtell-Carty quoting J72942- Workshop Controller, Bury St. Edmunds.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.