Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Warranty Administrator required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Part Time Automotive Warranty Administrator For Franchised Main Dealer - Southampton
Part Time Warranty Administrator Required For Franchised Main Dealership - Southampton
Our Client, an Automotive Franchised Main Dealer is looking for a Part Time Warranty Administrator to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Southampton. Our client is open to previous experience in the role as training will be provided
• Maintaining good working relationships between customers, dealerships and manufacturers
• Determine if repair description / write-up meets manufacturer standards
• Submit claims to manufacturer
• Assemble all additional information if manufacturer requires more information
• Prepare all claims which need to be amended
• Record all claims which are unpaid and work with Warranty
20 Hours Per Week
Pro Rata Up To £20,000 Depending On Experience
• A professional appearance
• Good organisational & communication skills
• An ability to prioritise workload
• Flexibility to work as part of a team and individually
• Computer literate
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Ollie Blackman, quoting J72954, Automotive Warranty Administrator, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.