Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Transaction Manager required in Nottingham.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Transaction Manager Required For Reputable Main Dealer - Nottingham
Our Main Dealer client is looking to recruit an Automotive Transaction Manager to complement their existing Motor Trade team in Nottingham for their large dealership.
The opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional individual who has a strong working knowledge of F&I to join our client’s successful motor trade team as a Transaction Manager.
With credible leadership and communication skills, you will have practical and up-to-date experience of effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the Sales team to ensure industry-leading standards of behavioural performance that will take the operation from Good to Great and beyond.
Key Success Criteria:
• Be an experienced Business/Transaction Manager within the Motor Industry
• A proven track record in products & finance sales
• A successful background in exceeding customer expectations
• Be FCA Accredited and fully compliant
• Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls and developing new and approved contacts in the F & I industry
• Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
• Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objective and maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
• Qualifying customers’ demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
• Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
An ability to communicate at all levels and to build outstanding relationships with our customers, and other team members is essential.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience as a Business/Transaction Manager is essential.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Nottingham, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J72958 - Transaction Manager, Nottingham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.