Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Technician Required in Wellingborough.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, £29,900 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Mechanic/Technician For Automotive Garage - Wellingbourgh
Our client an Independent Automotive Garage based in Wellingborough requires a Multi-Franchise Service Vehicle Technician.
In this important role in their service department you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
• Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by the Company.
• Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
• Indicate to Workshop Manager possible future faults and repair requirements.
• Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
• Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, be fully skilled in working on numerous different makes and models of cars.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30pm (1 in 2 Saturday mornings).
Salary: £28,000 Basic. £29,900 OTE.
Motor trade experience in the role and possession of own tool kit is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J72420, Technician, Wellingborough.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.