Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Technician/Mechanic required in Stratford Upon Avon.
Salary Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Technician / Mechanic for Automotive Main Dealer - Stratford Upon Avon
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Technician / Mechanic for their site located in Stratford Upon Avon.
You will be required to:
• Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
• Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
• Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure a first time fix is achieved for each customer.
• Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
• To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current and qualified Main Dealer Technician to move into this well-established company that are well renowned for their pay structures.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week Monday – Friday with a 1 in 5 full Saturday.
Motor trade experience as a Main Dealer qualified Technician is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Adam Hamment quoting J69546 - Technician, Stratford Upon Avon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.