Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Technician/Mechanic Required in Essex.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £36,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Technician Required For Independent Automotive Specialist - Brentwood Area
Experienced Automotive Car / Vehicle Mechanic /Technician Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Brentwood, Essex.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Brentwood area is currently looking to hire an experienced Technician for their busy workshop.
These duties may include…
• Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
• Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
• Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
• Producing time estimates.
• Maintaining repair and service records.
• Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
• Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
• Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
• Testing existing and repaired systems.
• Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's.
You will require a driving licence.
You will need also need your own tools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8:15am - 6pm & Saturday's on a rota 9am - 1pm.
You will ideally live within the Brentwood area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill.
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J70140, Technician/Mechanic, Brentwood.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments)
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright