Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Site Coordinator/Driver required in Oxford.
Salary: Up to £16,575 Basic Per Annum, OTE £18,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Automotive Jobs/Motor Trade Vacancies: Automotive Site Coordinator/ Driver Required For Volume Main Dealer - Oxford
Our Client, a well-respected Main Dealer in the Oxford area is currently looking for a Site Co-Ordinator/ Driver for their busy Volume Dealership.
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure that vehicles on display at the Dealership are always clean and well presented and to ensure that demonstrator and loan vehicles are clean and well presented.
The job will involve:
- Stock presentation – ensure that all stock is presented in accordance with Company standards and “customer ready”.
- Site presentation – frequently check site each day to ensure it is kept in a clean and tidy condition and report any defects / repairs required to Sales manager for actioning.
- Monitoring and backfilling showroom literature to company standards.
- Progress New and Used vehicles through workshop and liaise with Sales Manager to advise of any potential delays / problems.
- Liaison person between Valeters and Sales team.
- Monitor and Manage Customer parking area in the morning.
- Receive and Inspect all incoming stock vehicle and reporting any damage or anomalies to GSM.
- Walk the site daily and correct any issues.
- Deliver cars locally
- Prep cars
- Other driving duties when requested
You will ideally live within the Oxford area or be able to travel to the Oxford area.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Oxford, please contact Thylia Spencer.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Thylia Spencer quoting J72303, Site Coordinator, Oxford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.