Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Manager required in Surrey.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies : Automotive General Manager Required for Commercial Dealership - Surrey
Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer, requires an experienced Service / General Manager to join their site in Surrey.
As an important member of the management team you will be expected to run an efficient department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training staff whilst improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Your overall objective will be to develop and maintain the current customer base, increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
• Ensure the business maintains regular contact with all existing customers ensuring service levels are being met, issues are being resolved and further business opportunities identified.
• Support and develop the sales function to ensure that opportunities are recognised and enquiries are dealt with promptly and leads progressed.
• Maximise the opportunities for the generation of additional business by monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
• Negotiate charge out rates to achieve profitability
• Encourage all staff to recognise additional business opportunities through the use of regular briefings and the implementation of appropriate systems and incentives.
• Reviewing current claims status with Warranty Controller on a daily basis.
• Recruit, select, train and develop staff as required
• Maintain close working relationships with Franchise organisations by attending meetings, ensuring Dealer Standards are met and systems and procedures are complied with, whenever commercially viable.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to evidence a strong, stable and productive career already with the desire to achieve greatness and be the best in your field,
You will have the ability to influence and encourage staff whilst having the ability to nurture and grow the businesses relationship with its clients.
Main Dealer experience is ESSENTIAL to the role with a minimum time served of 2 years as a service manager whether it be in a retail or commercial operation.
If this is you, we’d love to talk to you about this opportunity further and what it can offer.
If you feel you have all of the relevant skills required for the position and want to be put forward for this fantastic opportunity please contact me today with your name and a contact number quoting the job reference.
Please Note: We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger.
To apply please send your CV to Liam Buffenbarger quoting J69892, Service Manager, Surrey.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.