Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Advisor Required in Weybridge.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor Required for Car Dealership - Weybridge
Automotive vehicle Service Advisor Required for Car Dealership in Weybridge.
Our Client, a Main Dealer in the North Surrey area is currently looking to hire a vehicle Service Advisor for their busy Car Dealership.
This is a great Car Dealership to work for with a friendly atmosphere where you will feel truly valued as an employee.
It’s a 45 hour week with the addition of every other Saturday morning.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Ensure reception area is staffed at all times and customers are aware of all available products and services
• Maintain an efficient reception environment, ensuring it is comfortable, clean and welcoming
• Agree appropriate vehicle collection and delivery arrangements with customers
• Ensure allocated work is correctly programmed and that accurate information is passed to the workshop
• Ensure flow of work through the workshop is smooth and profitable, allocating workload subject to availability and competence of technicians to maximise productivity
• Build positive relationships with the customer updating them frequently and reacting quickly to resolve any issues or variations to promise.
• Where necessary, explain the requirement for additional work to the Customer and gain authority to proceed
• Continually communicate with the Workshop Controller to identify extra work and to monitor progress
• Adhere to company procedures and brand standards.
• Complete invoices accurately, clearly and quickly. Check that all authorised work has been completed and charged. Handle all forms of payment accurately. Complete daily transaction reports timely and accurately
• Maintain effective communication with customers (internal and external), and workshop colleagues
• Collect customer data for the Dealerships marketing database
• Ensure customer comments are fed back to appropriate people
Our client is specifically looking for the following skills:
• Able to communicate clearly with customers
• Technical knowledge of motor vehicles
• Valid driving Licence
• Attention to detail ‘right first time'
• Good PC skills
• Experience of using Kerridge/ADP
• Excellent organisational skills
• People person with excellent Customer
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Team player
Our client offers a competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
This vacancy is based in Weybridge and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced vehicle Service Advisors.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other car Dealership Jobs in Weybridge please contact Becky How.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Becky How quoting Job Ref J69728, Service Advisor, Weybridge.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.