Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor required in Walton on Thames.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor Required for Automotive Bookings Business - Walton on Thames
Calling all Automotive Technicians / Mechanics!!
Want to be a Service Advisor?
Want to get off the tools and out of the cold workshop?
Want to utilise your Technical knowledge in a warm office environment?
If the answer is yes to the above questions... Please read on!
Our Client a growing nationwide car servicing operation based in the Brooklands / Walton on Thames area is currently looking to hire an experienced Technical Vehicle Service Advisor for their busy customer booking office for Car Dealerships UK wide.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a full-time technician with previous experience in the motor industry to join our lively team based near Walton on Thames, Surrey. As a member of the front-line team in a busy office you will be:
• Managing all range of customer enquiries:- gearbox issues, turbos, engine rebuilds, servicing and diagnostics.
• Overseeing the progress on the cars you have booked in with the service centres.
• Up selling advisory work and negotiating prices between the customer and the service centres.
*This role does not involve any cold calling*.
• The successful candidate will be a team player with experience working in the motor industry.
• Previous experience in client facing job roles would give you an advantage.
• A friendly, professional telephone manner is required.
• Accuracy with data input is essential.
• You must have previous experience and a working knowledge of cars through a mechanical/technician background and looking for a change.
• Competitive salary with uncapped potential for commission earnings each month.
• Attractive commission structure - realistic additional £5k p.a.
• Company pension scheme.
• Good work life balance.
For this role you will ideally be an ex mechanic / technician to supplement the businesses technical automotive department. You will be expected to advise customers on Gear Boxes, Engine Rebuilds and other technical and complex queries.
This is an office based job where you will be dealing with all your customers and the garages by telephone and email so you will need to be comfortable in this environment and be IT literate.
We would also like to hear form any technicians / mechanics looking to get off the tools and move into a service based role.
You will need to demonstrate:
A professional manner
Good communication skills (written and spoken)
Good organisational skills
The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
You will ideally live within the Walton on Thames area or be able to travel to the Walton on Thames area and have a working experience of the Automotive industry.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with a very generous commission package.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Walton on Thames please contact Liam Buffenbarger.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Liam Buffenbarger, quoting Job Ref J68432, Automotive Service Advisor, Walton on Thames.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.