Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor Required in Reading.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor Required for Commercial Main Dealership - Reading
Service Advisor Required for Commercial Main Dealership!!
Our Client, a Commercial Main Dealership with a well-established and respected reputation within the Reading area, are in search of an experienced Service Advisor to help move the business forward.
Located in Reading, the ideal candidate will live within the local area or within a sensible commute.
Candidates with a strong background within a Car Dealership will also be considered for the role. Commercial experience not a necessity.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a team of other Service Advisors, your key responsibilities shall include:
- Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status.
- Writing orders for repairs.
- Discussing and arranging payment with customers.
- Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading.
- Provide advice on warranties and service requirements.
- In the case of legally required inspections, explaining the necessary vehicle test requirements.
- Arrange schedules for MOT/Vehicle inspections.
Some of your key skills will include:
- Appearance/manner, ability to make contact and build relationships.
- Active listener, ability to communicate and generate enthusiasm within a team environment.
- Being able to actively seek to find a balance of interest in problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions within a pressure environment.
Our Client is offering a strong basic salary depending on experience (£25k+), with a fantastic bonus scheme in place taking earnings to £30k+. Working hours are Monday to Friday rotating on a weekly shift basis (7 - 4 , 8 - 5, 9 - 6). 1 Saturday morning in 5 (8am - 1pm).
Please get in contact with Ben at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment if any of the above apply interests you!
To apply please send your CV to Ben Loft quoting J69876, Service Advisor, Reading.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.