Automotive Service Advisor required for busy Main Dealer in Hertfordshire
£18k Basic Salary Depending on Experience + Bonus £28k OTE
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Alternate Saturday Mornings 8.00am – 2.30pm
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join our client’s successful Multi Franchise group and customer focused service team.
• To be a dedicated contact for customers. From booking in on the day to liaising with technicians, parts department and keeping regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of arranging customer bookings in the workshop
• Costing work and raise invoices
• Market and actively promote other services and special offers such as extended warranties and service packages.
• Understand the customer needs and correctly interpret instructions to complete job cards/repair orders.
• Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required ensuring the customer is always fully updated car or for authorisation for extra work.
• To ensure that availability and prices of parts and labour have been worked out and any extra work reported by the technicians is reported back to the customer.
• To be the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
• To create a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
• To ensure that the technicians have all the information/parts that are needed for each job dedicated to you.
We are looking for outstanding Service Advisors with excellent communication skills. You will ideally have experience with DMS systems such as Kerridge.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions Quoting Ref PRS13482
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter @progressrecruit for our latest news and vacancies
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service | Service Advisor | Aftersales | Hertfordshire| Aftersales |