Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor required in Eastbourne.
Salary: Up to £18,500 Basic, OTE £22,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Volume Main Dealer - Worthing
Automotive Service Advisor required in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Franchised Main Dealership requires a Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in Eastbourne.
The applicant’s key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
• Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair and advise on any technical queries / issues.
• Taking accurate notes of the customer’s requests and communicating them to the workshop.
• Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
• Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
• Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
• Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
• Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be joining 1 other service advisor aswell as a hands on manager. This is a small dealership with 4 ramps in the workshop and an environment where everyone pulls together as part of the team.
8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
8:00am – 12pm (1 in 3) Saturdays
£18,500 basic - Depending on experience
£22,500 OTE - Depending on experience
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Laurie Scott, quoting Job Ref J69749, Service Advisor, Eastbourne.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.