Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor Required in Carlisle.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor Required for Volume Main Car Dealer - Carlisle
Our Client, a Renowned Main Dealership in the Carlisle area, is currently looking to hire a Professional and Proactive Service Advisor for their busy Service Department.
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent rapport building skills, coupled with a proven track record of providing first class advice to customers against objectives and targets. You will be responsible for ensuring that you deliver the best customer service and ensure your colleagues in the workshop are advised correctly and accurately.
The Key Responsibilities In This Role Are;
- To take service department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- To develop and maintain a high degree of departmental and inter departmental co-operation.
- To post or distribute invoices as necessary.
- To upsell products and service plans to customers.
- To be pleasant and helpful to customers and colleagues at all times and to ensure that personal appearance is of the highest.
To apply please send your CV to Liam Ludlow quoting J72927, Service Advisor, Carlisle.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.