Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Rayleigh.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Car Sales Executive Required for Prestige Vehicle Main Dealer - Reyleigh
Experienced Car Sales Executive Required for Prestige Vehicle Main Dealer - Reyleigh.
Our Client who represents a desirable brand, is currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Car Sales Executive for their Dealership in the Reyleigh area.
Duties may vary depending on the type and size of the organisation, but they will commonly include:
• Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
• Arranging test drives.
• Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
• Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
• Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
• Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers’ databases.
• Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals.
• Updating stock lists.
• Managing advertising and updating the website.
• Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information.
• Inspecting vehicles pre- and post- sale.
• In larger organisations you may work as part of a team, specialising in one aspect of selling. In smaller organisations you may be responsible for all aspects of vehicle sales.
As a vehicle sales executive you will need to demonstrate:
• A confident and outgoing personality.
• A smart appearance with a polite and professional approach.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• A high level of numeracy.
• Good negotiating skills.
• The ability to build and maintain good customer relations.
• Confidence in using IT software.
• A genuine interest in vehicles.
• The ability to explain technical information to people who are not experts.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• The ability to work both as part of a team and alone, without supervision.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive bonus structure.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting J69966, Car Sales Executive, Rayleigh.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright