Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Coventry.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New Car Sales Executive for Automotive Main Dealer - Coventry
Our Main Dealer client requires an experienced Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in motor trade sales to join their busy team.
• Attend morning sales meetings.
• Maintain diary records.
• Process sales enquiries as the agreed process.
• Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels.
• Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels.
• Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
• Complete the all documentation accurately.
• Arrange new and used cars in display.
• Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
• Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
The lucky Candidate must have Main Dealer sales Experience to be eligible for this role.
Hours worked are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6pm, Saturdays 8:30am - 5pm and 1 in 2
What our Client offers:
• Basic Salary up to £12k with an OTE of £40k with a Company Car.
• 22 Days holiday per year + bank holidays.
Motor trade car sales experience is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Adam Hamment quoting J69838, Car Sales Executive, Coventry.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.