Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Sales Administrator required in York.
Salary: Up to £19,500 Basic, OTE £23,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Sales Administrator Needed For Main Dealer - York
Our Client, a Car Dealer in the York area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Car Sales Administrator for their busy Sales Department.
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers needs are dealt with promptly.
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly.
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
- To be impeccable in personal appearance and hygiene.
- To have experience and skills within administration function.
- To have detailed knowledge of manufacturers policies.
- To have a calm and organised approach to tackling problems and workload.
- To have knowledge and experience of the sales operation within the Motor Trade.
For your hard work Our Client is offering a basic salary of up to 20k basic salary! Monday - Friday!
If you would like to hear more about this role please apply today!
Please note we will not forward any of your details without your permission.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in York, please contact Ben @ Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Ben Flatt quoting J69991, Sales Administrator, York.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.