Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Administrator Required for Main Car Dealer - Hemel Hempstead
Our client, a Main Dealer, is looking Sales Administrator to join their team in the Hemel Hempstead area.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in a Sales Admin role for at least two years within a main dealership. Ideally candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in use of Kerridge and Microsoft Office.
Duties will include:
• Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
• Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
• Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
• Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
• Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
The right candidate will:
• Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office environment
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Have a confident telephone manner and be good with external customers
• Be able to work well on own initiative and as a member of the team
• Have a sound knowledge of MS office including Excel, Outlook
• Have a proven track record working in a similar role within the automotive industry
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
The Successful candidate will be required to work 42.5 hours a week Monday - Friday.
You will ideally live within the Hemel area or be able to travel to the Hemel area and have experience from within a sales admin role.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Matthew Cross quoting J69945, Automotive Sales Administrator, Hemel Hempstead.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.