Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Manager Required in London.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Manager Needed For Automotive Main Dealer - London.
Vehicle Parts Manager Needed For Automotive Premium Main Dealer - London.
Our client a Main Dealer located in Central London area is currently looking for a excellent Parts Manager to head up their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a well run team within a Dealership, it is also for a company that offers excellent training for their employees so if your looking for a new challenge or for the next step in your career then this will definitely be worth a look.
They are looking for someone who will actively go a get business, grow their parts department further and in return get in the rewards that come with it.
The successful candidate duties will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
• Recruiting and selecting the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
• Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
• Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
• Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
• Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
• Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
• Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
As this role is located in the central London area being able to drive there daily or living close by will be beneficial
Working hours are 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday's 9am - 1pm.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting J69792, Parts Manager, London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.