Automotive Parts Advisor
£19k Basic, OTE £25k
Standard Motor Trade Hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a Main Dealer that genuinely care about their staff, with a strong team vibe evident in every department. It is also the case that those who work within this dealer choose to stay for the long term, so progression and stability is always a possibility within the company.
As part of our Client's Prestige Car Dealership Aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customer
- Proving quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional products, accessories and warranties
This opportunity will not be around for long so please get me across your CV and application as soon as possible!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV