Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Panel Beater required in Manchester
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Panel Beater Required For Large National Accident Repair Group - Manchester
Our client, an established automotive National Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre Group, is actively looking to hire a Panel Beater in Manchester.
You must have automotive Panel Beating experience and qualifications. You also must have the ability to work in a pressured environment, to set deadlines, be self motivated and be confident to work alone.
• Ensure that you work within the company productivity targets.
• Keep customers informed of the work process being carried out before and after the job.
• Ensure complaints are minimized through correctly following the Company’s procedures.
• Represent the interests of the customer in dealing with the Company’s internal procedures, including promptly providing customer feedback.
• Identify and exploit all opportunities to increase sales and further develop the business.
• Contribute towards effective team working as well as internal and external communication.
• Adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and use of safety equipment provided.
• Competent to undertake customer related and administrative tasks as required.
This is an excellent position that offers excellent earning potential.
Motor Trade experience and qualifications as a Panel Beater is essential.
This role is one of many bodyshop jobs in this area, please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your CV to Paul Martin quoting Job Reference J72873, Panel Beater, Manchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.