Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Workshop Supervisor required in Motherwell.
Salary: Up to £33,000 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Night Shift HGV Workshop Supervisor For Commercial Vehicle Hire Company in Motherwell
Night Shift HGV Workshop Supervisor For Commercial Vehicle Hire Company in Motherwell.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic who whilst still having the enthusiasm to remain ‘on the tools’ also has the desire, ability and leadership skills to manage and motivate a team of vehicle technicians. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
• Usual inspection, maintenance and repair work expected of an HGV technician coupled with your supervisory responsibilities
• Workshop loading to ensure the smooth running on a daily basis
• Work Forecasting
• Reporting Directly to the HGV Service Manager
• Managing a team of efficient and dedicated HGV Vehicle Technicians
• Ensuring Job cards are completed in line with Company standards
• Handling Retail, Fleet, Sales & Warranty work
• Adhering to Health & Safety Regulations
If this seems like the PERFECT PLACEMENT for you then get in touch today!!
To apply please send your CV to Declan McAvoy quoting Job Ref: J72205, Workshop Supervisor, Motherwell.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.