Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician Required in High Wycombe.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, £36,000 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Technician for Automotive Fleet Rental Company - High Wycombe
Our Commercial Motor Trade client in the High Wycombe area is currently looking for an experienced HGV Technician/Mechanic to join their busy team.
• Are you a fully qualified HGV Technician with a proven track record working in a busy Commercial/HGV workshop?
• Can you work to HGV manufacturer standards?
• Are you familiar with DAF, Volvo, Scania, Renault Trucks, MAN, ERF, or Mercedes Trucks?
Up to £14.10 per hour (£14.30 with HGV class 1 or 2 license) Plus Shift Allowance
Monday to Friday
Shifts on Rota - 9.30am to 6pm & 1.30pm to 10pm
1 in 2 8am to 1pm (paid as overtime)
• Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Company policies and procedures
• Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
• Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
• Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required
• Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person
The Ideal Candidate will have either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and earn good money.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified HGV Technician is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Matthew Cross quoting J69784, HGV Technician, High Wycombe.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.