Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Claims Engineer required in Harlow.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, £28,000 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Claims Engineer Required For Motor Insurance Agency - Harlow
Our Client, an Insurance Agency located in Harlow is currently seeking professional Claims Engineers to join their ranks.
You will properly guide claimants through the relevant claims process and will provide proper advice regarding suitable repairers and relevant liabilities.
As a Claims Engineer your daily tasks will include:
• Providing accurate claims advice across a variety of products
• Resolving claims across a variety of platforms, telephone, fax, email and online
• Maintaining company service levels
• Providing support to the Sales Team by providing accurate and timely information
• Providing professional and friendly service
• Producing reports/spreadsheets on claims issues/queries on request
• Arranging vehicle assessments
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Formal qualifications in Motor Vehicle Repair or extensive experience inside a Motor Repair Workshop environment.
• A high level of literacy and numeracy skills
• The ability to discuss the workings of the modern motor vehicle
• Basic knowledge of PC skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team or own initiative
Our Client is offering a rewarding full time basic salary up between 22k-28k (Negotiable Depending On Experience)
Candidates with previous experience as a Technician, Parts Advisor, Service Advisor or from a similar background will only be considered.
Full time hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm - 1/3 Saturday Mornings 9am - 1pm. Part time hours are negotiable.
If you have the skills required, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!!
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J72311, Claims Engineer , Harlow.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.