Business Development Manager – Self-Employed – Newcastle
Earnings between £20- £50k
Do you want to have a flexible work life? Do you work best working to achieve your own targets? Do you believe in "Your get out what you put in!" ? Do you want to earn £50k?
My client, has one of the longest histories in the UK for providing niche aftermarket warranty packages/solutions to the motor trade. With the release of new market leading products, the completion of our re branding in 2015 combined with new business expanding throughout the UK, we are now looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our sales team.
The successful candidates must:
• Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to work on their own as well as with the team
• Be well presented and display a professional manner at all times.
• Have excellent rapport building skills, be pro-active and an ability to think on your feet
• Have good time keeping skills
• Have a good basic education (five GCSEs, grades A-C including Maths and English)
• Be able to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
An interest in cars or a previous career in the automotive industry would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential customers and keep relevant database up to date
- Prospecting new business to develop designated area
- Plan your own week to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Present our product range to decision makers to make aware of what we can offer and to obtain new customer business
- Work with customer base to ensure we are maximising business potential and to make sure they are getting the best out of our products for their business
- Keep up to date with any claim issues, to enable knowledgeable feedback to help build a solid working relationship with clients
- Work with internal claims team to help diffuse any potential issues and make sure all situations are properly understood
- Keep customers up to date with any potential new products or changes
- Ensure all reporting is completed as requested
- Keeping track of current pipeline and all relevant admin
As a growing company we have exciting opportunities and benefits including company pension scheme (up to 3% employer matched contribution) private health insurance benefits upon completion of probation as well as being included within days out in conjunction with our British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) sponsorship.
You must have a Full UK driving licence.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Lorna Guthrie at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting ref: PRS12965
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Service & Aftersales | Business Manager | Business Development Manager | B2B Sales | Customer Service | England | North East | Newcastle