Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Business Development Manager Required in Crawley.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Business Development Manager Required for Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Crawley
Local Business Development Manager Required in Crawley!
Our Client a Commercial Main Dealer is looking for a Local Business Development to join their friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent sales and marketing skills, who prides themselves on delivering high quality customer service and wants to join a thriving business and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing business by maximising sales and profit opportunities for the dealership with new corporate and business prospects. In addition, to pro-actively generate contacts in local businesses, carry out demonstrations and client appointments in order to hit targets in accordance with business plan and objectives. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process and ensure the Corporate Department provides high quality customer service to new and existing customers.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage a programme of sales activities to achieve agreed objectives.
- Achieve sales objectives in line with the Market Areas.
- Manage an effective follow up customer system/database and a customer record system.
- Build business relationships with new prospects and plan to develop the relationships to achieve sales.
- Manage the investigation of customer requirements and buying potential.
- Negotiate and agree terms and obtain commitment from customers within set guidelines.
- Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Ensure that corporate and business customers receive excellent levels of service from all departments within the dealership.
- Ensure that Corporate Sales Department help to promote services offered by other departments.
- Identify any difficulties a customer may experience within any department and resolve these.
- Maintain a friendly and professional manner in all contact with customers.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared to the highest standards at the time and date agreed for delivery.
In return you will be rewarded with working for a leading brand, great working environment, career progression and job satisfaction
Plus the addition benefits of:
- Excellent basic salary
- Top career path opportunity
- Full brand training and development program
- Outstanding bonus structure
- Complete management support
You will ideally live within the Crawley area or be able to travel to the Crawley area and have a working experience in Sales/Business Development within the Motor Trade. Commercial Vehicle Sales Experience is Advantageous for this position.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Crawley, please contact Martin Bane from Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting J72290, Automotive Business Development Manager, Crawley.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.