Business Development Manager – Self-Employed – Birmingham area
Earnings achievable £20,000- £50,000
Are you seeking a flexible work life balance? Do you work best when working to achieve your own targets?
Our client, has one of the longest histories in the UK for providing niche aftermarket warranty packages/solutions to the motor trade and due to new business expansion, are now seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their sales team.
Excellent earning potential available!
The successful candidate must:
• Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to work on their own as well as with the team
• Be well presented and display a professional manner at all times.
• Have excellent rapport building skills, be pro-active and an ability to think on your feet
• Have good time keeping skills
• Have a good basic education ( minimum - five GCSEs, grades A-C including Maths and English)
• Be able to demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
An interest in cars or a previous career in the automotive industry would be advantageous.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential customers and keeping relevant database up to date
- Prospecting new business to develop designated area
- Planning your own week to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Presenting the product range to decision makers, to make aware of what can be offered to obtain new customer business
- Work with the customer base to ensure the business are maximising business potential
- Keep up to date with any claim issues, to enable knowledgeable feedback to help build a solid working relationship with clients
- Keep customers up to date with any potential new products or changes
- Ensure all reporting is completed as requested
To be considered you must have a Full UK driving licence.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Emma Clark at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting ref: PRS12966
To ensure that we are able to process your application as swiftly as possible please check that all of your contact details are included in the application.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Business Development Manager | Sales | Account Management Warranty | Dealerships | Birmingham | West Midlands |