Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Brand Manager Required in Redhill.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Proven Brand Manager For Prestige Main Dealer - Redhill
Automotive Brand Manager Required for Prestige Main Dealer
Our Client a Prestige Main Dealer is currently looking to recruit an experienced Brand Manager with an excellent track record of Brand Development.
Reporting to the Head of Business your key responsibilities are to:
• Ensure all Sales Departments achieve profit targets, maintain margins and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans.
• Ensure that vehicle stocks are continually monitored to minimise write down, re-prep, funding and interest costs, maintaining the agreed annual rate of stock turnover.
• Ensure that overheads, costs and expenses are minimised by carefully controlling and utilising all resources effectively
• Monitor and maintain the stock profile in line with current and expected sales demand.
• Actively set out to achieve and exceed dealership objectives for market penetration
• Ensure cost-effective utilisation of showroom and forecourt sales space
• Maximise sales of financial and insurance products, added value items, extras and accessories.
• Monitor advertising and all forms of marketing to ensure that it provides best value for money.
• Monitor all prospects and leads to ensure an acceptable conversion rate is achieved.
• Formulate sales targets for all sales executives and ensure that these are achieved.
• Ensure that all sales staff receive new model launch and necessary product training in order that the launch of new models does not cause excessively discounted sales.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to hold the following skills and relevant experience:
• Selling and marketing skills, knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry at a high level.
• Skills, experience and knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
• An ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all staff to develop and excel in their jobs.
• Coaching and mentoring skills to help sales staff overcome weaknesses and shortcomings
• Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome successfully
• An ability to negotiate effectively and at a high level together with good numeracy and literacy skills.
If this sounds like you then get in touch NOW!!
You will ideally live within the Redhill area or be able to travel to the Redhill area and have a working experience as a Brand Manager or Similar role.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If you have the skills, attitude and want a great opportunity to improve your prospects get in touch with me TODAY!!
This vacancy is based in Redhill and our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting, J72233, Car Brand Manager, Redhill.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright