Bodyshop Technician Required in Hampshire
Salary Dependent on experience
Mon- Fri 8.00am-5.00pm
Sat- 8.00am-12.00pm (Optional) Paid Overtime if working Saturdays.
My client, a successful Bodyshop in Hampshire, is looking for a Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician to join their team.
In this role you will:
- Repair and replace bodywork panels of damaged vehicles
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles
- Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner
- Prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner (Paint sprayer can be taught onsite if not trained)
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting
My client is looking for an experienced Panel Beater/Bodyshop Technician.
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting job reference PRS13794
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Paint Sprayer | Bodyshop| Stripper | Dealership | Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Workshop| Mechanic | Panel Beater | Career | Job | Hampshire | Berkshire |