Up to £12.50 p/h
My client, a well established and successful Bodyshop in Coventry, is looking for a Multiskilled Bodyshop Technician to join their team.
This is your opportunity to work for a Bodyshop that in return for your hard work and dedication can offer a competitive salary and bonus, ATA Accreditation support to help you develop your career, child care vouchers, a rewards scheme and so much more!
In this role you will:
- Repair and replace bodywork panels of damaged vehicles
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles
- Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner
- Prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting
To be considered for this role you must be Level 3 qualified and have experience within a Bodyshop or Accident Repair environment. If this sounds like your ideal role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send over your CV, so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.