Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist Required in Bury St Edmunds.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bodyshop Receptionist Required For Volume Main Dealer
Our Client, an established Bodyshop in the Bury area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor / Receptionist to join their successful Motor Trade Business.
You will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Customer Service Advisor or Bodyshop Receptionist. You will work alongside another experienced Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist, working to meet set targets and deadlines.
You will also be required to ensure any warranty work paperwork is correct and accounted for, type other letters as required and maintain an accurate filing system.
The successful candidate will:
• Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop,
• Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties,
• Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner,
• Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed,
• Build rapport and qualify the customer’s requirements,
• Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out,
• Coordinates bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work,
• Update the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
Motor Trade experience as a Bodyshop Receptionist or Service Advisor is essential and our Client offers a competitive salary package.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Danielle Axtell-Carty Quoting J70130, Receptionist , Bury St Edmunds.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.