Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist/Advisor Required in Leicester.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bodyshop Receptionist/Advisor For Accident Repair Centre - Leicester
Our client, an established Accident Repair Centre in the Leicester area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist to join their successful motor trade business.
The successful candidate will:
• Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop.
• Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
• Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
• Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirements.
• Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out.
• Coordinates bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work.
• Updates the customer on progress and checks with customer on completion.
Mon-Fri: 7.30am-4.30pm - 1 hour lunch OR 8.30am – 6.00pm
Sat: 8.30am – 12.00pm (1 in 2 worked)
Experience of Autoflow will be essential as would previous motor trade or customer service experience.
Apply today for more details.
To apply please send your CV to Ricky Mehta quoting J72505, Bodyshop Advisor, Leicester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.