Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Assistant Service Manager required in Stevenage.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Assistant Service Manager Required For Automotive Fast Fit Centre - Stevenage
Our Client, a Fast Fit Centre in Stevenage is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their busy site.
The requirements of the role means that the successful Candidate will also hold a valid MOT Smart Card.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall management of the service centre in the absence of the Centre Principal. When the Centre Principal is present the Assistant Manager performs any centre requirement including where necessary (& if qualified) operational tasks of; MOT Testing, Fast Fit Repairs and/or Service Crew duties.
The Assistant Manager will be required to lead, supervise, train and mentor all centre colleagues whilst ensuring at all times the highest level of customer service is maintained and up sale targets are achieved. You will be required to continually promote the Centre brand, offers and platinum card services available.
• To assist the Centre Principal in consistently achieving sales and operating profit targets
• To assist with the drive of quality & consistency of customer service and retention performance
• To ensure transaction and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
• To effectively manage people, time and resources to build strong recognition and reputation.
• Responsible for the delivery of the experience to each and every customer or visitor within the centre
• Responsible for staff ratios and placement/deployment of crew to ensure both speed and customer satisfaction is maintained
• Involvement in centre development, including PR and marketing
• Perform all open & close processes
• Create weekly schedules/rotas
• Complete all banking
• Follow and promote all company health and safety policies
• Conduct crew meetings including daily sales updates
• Complete or assist with all daily, weekly & monthly accounting processes
• In the absence of the Centre Principal take responsibility for P&L targets
• Complete monthly inventory processes
• Assist with the order and management of stock
• Manage and assist with customer complaints
• To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager
You will need to have a passion for success as well as being very target driven and a want to run the best fast fit centre in the area.
You will ideally live within or be able to travel to the Milton Keynes area and have a working experience as a Supervisor within a Motor Trade Service department.
If this role doesn't interest you and your looking for other roles within the motortade in the Stevenage area please get in touch with Kristian Gowing.
To apply please send your CV to Kristian Gowing quoting J70311, Service Manager, Stevenage.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701 077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.