Protyre have a vacancy for an experienced Assistant Centre Manager for an immediate start at a busy fast fit tyre centre in Swindon
As the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK, Protyre have a clear vision to “lead the way”. Their competitive advantage rests with the quality of people they employ within their business who share their vision and who add value to a thriving business. Protyre provide coverage across South and South West of England and nationally operating out of centres across the UK, they have over 1,600 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As the Protyre Assistant Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be one of Protyre’s prime representatives with Customers, ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
To be successful for the role of Protyre Assistant Centre Manager, you must possess a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Protyre Assistant Centre Managers must have:
• Either Automotive Sales or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
Protyre are a successful independent nationwide growing business who employ the best people, so if you want to join and become part of Protyre’s growing and dynamic team please apply now!
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Centre, assistant, manager, supervisor, motor, automotive, retail, service,