Parts Advisor required in the Plymouth Area.
Our Client, a Main Dealer based in Plymouth is looking for an Apprentice Aftersales Advisor to join their team.
As part of our Clients aftersales team you will be responsible for :-
* Meeting and greeting Customers coming into the parts and Service departments
* Booking in customers to for work to be carried out on their vehicles
* Completing Job Cards
* Upselling Parts and Service Plans
* Maintaining professional relationships with all customers to gain repeat business
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* Checking in parts deliveries
* Managing parts stock and matching orders against stock items
* Liaising with the Workshop & Customers
Candidates must have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. Previous recent experience in a Volume Main Dealer Parts Advisory Role.
To apply, please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS13556.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Plymouth | Devon | Car Dealership | Aftersales | Service Advisor | Parts Advisor | Parts Sales