My Client is a large dealer group representing several automotive brands; they have an immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and committed Brand Manager to assume responsibility for one of their business units.
- Reporting into the Senior General Manager you will be responsible for leading the dealership through vision, inspiration and professionalism of the highest standard, and ensuring it maintains its highly credible reputation with the principal, shareholders and customers.
- You will ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is demonstrated by creating and maintaining an environment where all your team develop and excel.
Who we're looking for
- It is essential that you have a detailed understanding, and current and relevant experience of the retail motor industry, with at least 5 - 7 years experience in the GCC.
- You must have a proven track record of managing successful teams, and it is also important that you have experience of developing and motivating your team to maximise results.
- You must possess strong customer service skills and know how to inspire this in your team.
- It is also important that you are analytical in your approach in order to identify areas for improvement.
What's on offer
- Basic salary: $40,000 USD per annum plus Bonus, Housing Allowance, Company Car, Healthcare, School Fees and Annual Flight
- Apply online or call us for a confidential discussion.
HCP International is a global automotive search consultancy...
About HCP International
Based in the United Kingdom, HCP International is one of the world's leading professional automotive recruitment consultancies, specialising in the recruitment of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with franchised motor dea